• Attorney General William P. Barr led a roundtable with Cherokee Nation Leadership in Tahlequah, Oklahoma
• National Health Care Fraud and Opioid takedown results in charges against 345 defendants responsible for more than $6 billion in alleged fraud losses.
• The United States has repatriated 27 Americans from Syria and Iraq including ten charged with terrorism-related offenses for their support to ISIS
• Attorney General Barr delivered remarks at NCMEC’s Safety Pledge Kickoff, a campaign to help parents and other trusted adults keep kids safer online
• JPMorgan Chase & Co. agreed to pay $920 million in connection with schemes to defraud precious metals and U.S. Treasuries Markets