History of the Department’s Four Main Buildings from 1870 – Present

History of the four homes of the Department of Justice from 1870 to present. The Department occupied these location over the course of its history:

Freedman’s Bank Building 1870-1899
Palmer House 1899-1917
Vermont and K St. NW 1917-1934
Robert F. Kennedy Main Justice Department Building 1934-Present

Source: The Justice Department

More News